In nature, male frogs attract female frogs by croaking loudly in mating season.
From the female perspective, a deeper croak equates to a bigger frog. Female frogs want the biggest male possible to mate with to produce the biggest offspring. In mating season, female frogs listen for the deepest, loudest croak they can find.
If you are a big frog with a deep, loud croak, you get access to any female frog in the jungle. However, if you are a small frog with a small croak, attracting a female can be very difficult.
So what is a small frog to do?
Small frogs can be smart frogs.
A small frog, who is a smart frog, will hop into a drain pipe or a large cavernous space. Once he's inside the pipe, he will croak as loud as he can. The cavernous pipe amplifies the sound of his croak and makes him sound deeper and louder.
Suddenly, the small frog sounds like a huge frog and he can attract an endless stream of ready and willing females.
Although life is easier as a big frog, not everyone is a big frog.
What if you are the small frog in your business?
What if you are already a big frog and want to be a gargantuan frog?
We can learn a lot about business when we study the mating patterns of frogs.
5 FUNDAMENTALS THAT MAKE HORNY FROGS INTO MARKETING MACHINES:
1) MINDSET - You don't have to be a big frog to win like a big frog. Think big, find ways to get the results that the "big frogs" get while still staying small. Play the game like a professional from day one and practice thinking big.
2) AMPLIFY - Small frogs use leverage to make their croak bigger, deeper and louder. Whether you are a small frog or a big frog, we all need to amplify our message to reach the market. Find your message and amplify it to your audience. Objects always appear larger from far away and use every broadcast channel to your advantage: Radio, TV, social media, email, youtube, google etc. to broadcast your message.
3) ATTRACT - Smart small frogs know that chasing females is a complete waste of time. Instead, they know how to attract and seduce prospects. Why chase? Let business come to you. Set up your branding and marketing so that you have a laser focused message that attracts the right qualified prospects so that you never have to chase again.
4) OVERSELL - A great marketer once told me "always oversell... even if you have the goods, always oversell". Create a frenzy by playing to the emotions of your audience and oversell your inventory. Use scarcity: If you have 3 items to sell, sell 6. Manipulate supply and demand to create a frenzy by overselling.
5) DON'T PLAY FAIR - Exploit your unfair advantage over your competition and play the game on your terms, not theirs. Find out what your "secret sauce" is and pour it on everything. Make the game unfair so that the odds of success are stacked in your favour and set yourself apart from your competitors. Make your products and services the only choice in the market by differentiating yourself with an unfair advantage.
In business and in the jungle, it's always survival of the fittest. However, whether you are the fittest or not is completely irrelevant when you play the game like a horny frog. Have the mindset of a big frog, amplify your message, attract your audience, oversell, and never play fair.
Find ways to apply these principals in your business and begin dominating your market. Whether you are a small frog or big frog, find a pipe to croak in and watch your prospects line up for a chance to work with you.
Thanks for reading,
P.S. Please share this article if you found it helpful!